How to get divorce without a court-appointed attorney

If you or someone you know needs help with a divorce, you can’t just call a lawyer or call a court administrator, both of which are common ways to get a divorce.

You have to find an attorney who specializes in family law, or you’re probably going to have a very difficult time.

It’s not easy to find a family law attorney who knows your specific needs.

But it is possible.

It may take a while to get one, though, because it’s a specialized field.

In fact, it can take up to six months to find the right attorney to handle your divorce.

Here are some tips for finding a family lawyer to help you get your divorce, and for finding the right lawyer to represent you during the divorce process.


Find a good family law lawyer who knows the details of your divorce 2.

Know how to get your court-ordered child support paid, and you may want to contact the court and request the amount paid 3.

Be aware of the legal process, and what you can expect from the judge and other parties 4.

Know the rules of your state’s child support system, and be aware of court orders 5.

Understand the process of divorce, including the amount of child support and child support orders 6.

Know that some divorce courts will require that you prove your need for a divorce in court before you can file for divorce, but you may be able to get an exemption from that requirement if you meet all of the following requirements: 1.

You live in a state where you are the sole and primary parent 2.

You are not a co-parent or child of a dependent, and your spouse has custody of your children 3.

You reside in a divorce jurisdiction where your spouse is the sole parent, but there are no other children living with your spouse 4.

You qualify for a child support order that allows your spouse to receive child support for your children 5.

You can file a joint tax return and the spouse can also file joint tax returns for the children.


You and your husband live in the same household and your household includes one or more dependents.


You work at least 40 hours a week and you have a household income of at least $200,000.


You meet all the other requirements of a family court.


You pay your share of your household income and your share or more of the income from your husband’s wages.


You do not have an active criminal record and you live in an area with no other active criminal records.


You met all the requirements of the court order that provides your divorce or a waiver.


You also have a clean criminal record, no convictions for drug offenses, and have no past convictions for child abuse or neglect.


You were financially dependent on your spouse, and no other child lives with your husband.


You paid at least one-half of your joint income for the first three years of the marriage.


You lived together as a married couple for at least six months before the marriage ended.


You married a person of the opposite sex and are living together as married couples for at the same time.


You never divorced, but both of you were living as married individuals.


You divorced or remarried after having been divorced for more than three years.


You had a history of drug abuse, alcohol abuse, or gambling.


You’re both legally blind and you’re unable to work independently.


You both have been separated by the age of 21.


You’ve never been married to someone of the same sex, and neither of you ever married someone of another sex.


You got married when you were 18 or older.


You received a divorce or were granted an emergency divorce by the court.


You filed for divorce while on probation.


You file for dissolution of marriage while on supervised release from prison.


You want to split your estate.


You need more than $5 million.


You don’t have children together.


You or someone in your household has been diagnosed with cancer.


You feel it is in the best interest of your family for you and your ex-spouse to separate.


You believe you are entitled to more money than your spouse because you were the primary caretaker for the family.


You think your spouse’s financial situation is in a worse state than yours.


You just divorced, or a previous spouse divorced you, and want to get out of the divorce.


You know you are divorced but are not sure about your finances.


You understand that you may not be able afford to pay the full amount of the joint income tax return or the child support.


You really don’t want to be a burden on your wife or children.


You would like to have children, but don’t